|I’m currently transitioning from the real estate world of Boston to the culinary landscape of San Diego and have experience as a Cooking Instructor and Gourmand Restaurants and Eateries of Note|
2016 – PRESENT
COOKING INSTRUCTOR, VERLOCAL AND SELF UP
· Completed private food orders via my website. ThreeCoastJoe
2013 – PRESENT
SALES AND RENTAL AGENT, MISSION REALTY ADVISORS
· Maintained an exclusive landlord roster centered around the competitive Boston rental market.
· Represented buyers and sellers in Boston with over $10,000,000 in real estate transactions.
BATCHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SECONDARY EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA
· Middle School Teacher – Mobile County Public School System
· Program Manager and GED Instructor– Goodwill/Easter Seals
I love to host dinner parties and bring friends and acquaintances of all walks of life together. I also have a passion for photography, and I’ve had numerous photos published in three editions of Okra Magazine. In addition, I’m a proud member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and The Southern Foodways Alliance.